Delivery is Monday to Friday by the carrier book in service.
Delivery for Stock items is 7-15 working Days.
Pre-orders have the from date in the description of the product.
- The carrier contact you directly once they have delivered the order to your local depot. Then they will contact you to arrange a delivery day DIRECTLY.
- Deliveries are arranged through the Pallet network.
- Please keep the local carrier contact details for any delivery enquires after they have contacted you.
- Delivery is too kerbside or driveway only. (This is due to the carrier’s insurance, and they will not cover any damage to property or driveways) Please do not ask to have the items delivered to the garden or be unboxed.
- Please note: -This is a Pallet service. Pallet is not taken away or the packaging.
Pre Orders -The delivery can be before or after the Pre -order date, The carrier will contact you direct to make delivery arrangements.
Items must be checked within 72 hours to inspect for damage and pictures taken and emailed to email@example.com
See section 10.6 for full details.